Sunday, June 13, 2010

Presentations

Ari and I presented our final animation today. Weird wouldn’t begin to describe it. It was great to finally be able to present all my hard work, but everyone else had chosen to make crowd pleasers; many of which were genuinely hilarious. Mine was the only serious, and rather creepy, animation, which was very strange. After the film had finished and the credits were rolling it seemed like everyone was staring at me like a dog that’s just been shown a card trick. Then again that could have just been nerves. It was also good to hear my respective markers could see the pain on my face while I was presenting which I’ve been told can only work in my favour. The relative speed with which the others groups presented meant I cut much of my speech and the audio on the animation was unfortunately low.

If given more time, more attention would be given to conveying Nihl’s personality within several shots before he sees the light that turns out to be seraphi. Also, due to a simple lack of time, close-up shots of Nihl framing his P.O.V shots had to be cut and therefore when the camera does switch it can be slightly unclear to the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment