Sunday, June 13, 2010

Course Summary

And now comes the part where we all suck up our lecturer and write about how we’ll cherish this experience forever… Well, it was brilliant. So there. Seriously, Narratives in Animation was undoubtedly the most enjoyable subject I’ve done at uni. Each of the assignments was challenging but never felt impossible. The progress submission and the media package in particular helped me chip away the work I would have to do for my final film without even realizing it. When it came time to start chipping away at the final film, I had all the tools to complete the task as well as experiment in order to create something unique. I am exceedingly proud of my final film and, despite being referred to as ‘Tommy Ass End’, am now convinced in perusing a career in digital media. Thanks Josh and Lisa.

See you in Digital Media Studio.

Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment